Wednesday 13 April 2011

how does my garden grow?


It's been one whole month since I planted my little garden and I'm happy to say (that against the odds), it's well... thriving!
Maybe as I blogged about lacking a green thumb early on, I now feel especially responsible for this little endeavour's survival... 

The tomato for example has almost quadrupled in size and even though it's not bearing any fruit yet (my little collage is a tad exaggerated), it is covered in flowers which means baby tomatoes are on the way right?

sign of good things to come... 
my asst gardener on snail watch




Now that our little patch is a bit more established, we've started to reap the rewards as well... Last night we had scrummy pumpkin and sage risotto! Now if only I could claim the pumpkin was mine as well...  

Happy gardening! 

my babies...

risotto with home grown sage






No comments:

Post a Comment