Friday 1 July 2011

mmm cake...

A little birdie sent me this link to a clever friend's new blog.. I am notoriously bad at keeping in touch with people and I've been wondering what she's been up to...  Baking fabulously cakes, that's what!!
They look amazing and yum, what's in them sounds just as good..,  'lemon cake with lemon curd buttercream filling' anyone!

Check them out here at Rachel Warner Cakes . I'm particularly in love with these two kids Birthday cakes, aren't they cute??!!








If only she Rachel didn't live so far away.., it's my husbands birthday this Sunday and I fear I'll be reaching for the packet mix...

Have a great weekend!! xx

1 comment:

  1. You're right Rachel's cakes are amazing...just beautiful! They look too pretty to eat, but lemon cake with lemon curd butter cream filling? YUM!!

    My daughter and I LOVED your Liz Lemon quote on your comment! We are constantly quoting her or simply using her "eeehhhh"!

    ReplyDelete