Sunday 30 October 2011

happy Halloween, Etsy style...

My new found appreciation for all things orange probably came about with the masses of Halloween paraphernalia about.
Up until a few years ago, Halloween remained an almost exclusively North American or at the very least a northern hemisphere thing... Not now it seems.., Jack o Lanterns, fake cobwebs and pint size broomsticks are everywhere you look! We even had a local Halloween festival with fireworks, rides, a costume parade and pumpkin carving comp!!

And yes it looks like I've caught the bug too... I've stocked up on treats (just in case, we were quite unprepared last year) and have been so inspired by all the super creative Etsy folk, I'm ready to turn my world orange...

Here are favourite Halloween inspired goodies -

Spoooky typography from The Cupcake Kid

Shock orange baroque from Shabby Mcfabby

Cute dotty decor at My Adobe Cottage

This is my kind of treat... from Made by Nanna

Super sweet bunting from The Old Pink Porch 


What a hooot this little guy is from Karma Collections

This retro original from MADsLucky13

No comments:

Post a Comment