Thursday 5 April 2012

lovely long weekend ahead..



Easter is upon us again..  This weekend all the family will be bunked up together at my parents beautiful property Cloudlake.

I can't wait, as it's generally around 5 degrees cooler up there and will finally feel like Autumn should, unlike the lingering Summer heat we're experiencing down here..

I'm also anticipating there will be much baking, choccy scoffing, gossip, giggles instore. As well as plenty of country walks and maybe even a little Easter crafting with my two gorgeous nieces! 

Speaking of which, how exquisite are these speckled, plaster eggs?! Handmade by my very clever friend Emily, they make a beautiful ornament for any time of the year..

You can see more of Emily's endless creativity on her blog Kuber 



Hope you all have a lovely Easter too!! xx

4 comments:

  1. Cloudlake ... how stunning! Lucky you!

    Your friend's eggs are beautiful too. I was thinking of putting up an Easter tree (just because I have nothing else to do) and they'd look gorgeous on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww El! Thanks so much for the feature! I hope you are having a blissful time with everyone up on the mountain - love to all! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! I just checked out your friends blog...very pretty. Hope you had a lovely Easter.
    xo
    annie

    ReplyDelete